learn Digital marketing



 

How to learn Digital marketing ?

 

https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1460925895917-afdab827c52f?ixid=MnwxMjA3fDB8MHxzZWFyY2h8Mnx8ZGlnaXRhbCUyMG1hcmtldGluZ3xlbnwwfHwwfHw%3D&ixlib=rb-1.2.1&auto=format&fit=crop&w=500&q=60:link





once upon a time,

I had a passion to change my life After graduation I was searching for a job with my qualifications and   I was searching for how to get started in digital marketing  and my qualification was in communication engineering Until one day I was scrolling my Facebook page I watched a great chance to be qualified and get my experience as a digital marketer and get a job as a freelancer and Every day I was watching successes and get inspired from them and to  make a gigs with giant companies and I was very excited for this chance Because of that  I submitted my application at the moment And Because of that I decided to ever delay my time any more after that and I will challenge myself to get also advanced track in digital marketing nano degree Until finally get approved in nano degree program and received my first project and I working on it and get my first certification professional digital marketing Ever since then my life changed as afresh graduated student and I will receive my first gig soon.




تعليقات

إرسال تعليق

المشاركات الشائعة